Trap, Neuter, Return (TNR)
Assist with efforts to control over-population of outdoor cat communities.
• Help trap cats during big projects
• Drive trapped cats to and/or from Hill Country Animal League for surgery
• Feed recovering cats at Bulverde Humane Society
Participate with a team to help trap feral cats. This includes:
• Transporting traps to location.
• Setting and recovering traps.
• Transferring trapped cats to Bulverde Area Humane Society for surgery prep.
Once cats are scheduled for spay & neuter:
• They'll be transported to and from surgery. Location may vary.
• Cats are transported with a cover, and cages are labeled with surgery details.
Following surgery completion, cats will recover at the Bulverde Area Humane Society. During this time, they'll require:
• Daily cleaning and feeding
• Routine care and possibly ongoing medical care
Interested in helping with TNR? Send us an email - email@example.com