Keep Your Pets Safe for the July 4 Holiday
Things to keep in mind:
• Keep pets indoors.
• Prepare a safe, secure place for them while fireworks and parties are going on.
• Make sure your pet is tagged and chipped just in case they get out.
• Keep citronella and other bug repellants away from pets.
• Don't give them table food and make sure alcohol is out of reach.
• Glow sticks and glow jewelry can be dangerous if chewed or ingested.
• Keep pets away from matches and lighter fliud.
• After festivities are over, check your yard for any fireworks, food, BBQ skewers, etc, that may have been left.